The Center for Childhood Creativity (CCC) works to advocate for the critical importance of creativity development in children and share key learnings by convening thought leadership events and participating in conferences. With engagements spanning industries, regions, and topics, we aim to reach a broad and diverse audience.
We convene a free quarterly lecture series, Creativity Talks, featuring leading experts on various topics at the Bay Area Discovery Museum. Annually, we present Creativity Forum, a large-scale fundraiser luncheon featuring nationally-recognized thought and industry leaders.
CCC staff regularly attend national conferences, providing keynote addresses, participating in panel discussions, and facilitating workshops. We are also available for smaller talks with parent and teacher groups.
CCC Hosted Events:
- Creativity Forum: Jane McGonigal, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, March 10, 2017
CCC Speaking At:
- Early Childhood Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (ECSTEM) Conference, Pasadena, CA, February 3 – 4, 2017
- SXSWedu, Austin, TX, March 6 – 9, 2017
- Society for Research in Child Development, Austin, TX, April 6 – 8, 2017
Select Past Engagements
CCC Spoke At:
- American Library Association Annual Conference 2016
- California Library Association Conference 2016
- California Science Education Conference 2016
- Creativity World Forum 2015
- International Society for Technology Education 2016
- Learning and the Brain 2016
- National Association for the Education of Young Children 2016
- Nueva Innovative Learning Conference 2015
- Sandbox Summit at MIT 2016
- SXSWedu 2016